Full-Time Sales Director – Work from Home
|Company||Primm Valley Resorts|
|Job Title||Affinity Gaming / Inland Empire Sales Manager / Work from Home!|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||Riverside and Surrounding Areas
Riverside, CA 92501
Affinity Gaming / Inland Empire Sales Manager / Work from Home!
Responsible for marketing the different company properties to conference and convention groups to maximize midweek hotel occupancy and attain the organization’s sales target goals
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Increase awareness and stimulates groups bookings through advertising, promotion and participation in various travel agent, meeting planner and direct consumer travel trade shows.
- Conducts formal and informal seminars and presentations to various customers/business groups to familiarize and promote the company properties.
- Solicits group bookings and corporate meetings and other necessary functions in relation to the group’s need and requirements.
- Coordinates the group booking and events with hotel, catering, casino and other concerned departments to facilitate the group’s needs and prevent conflicts in scheduling.
- Hosts prospective clients visiting the facilities.
- Develops future business by identifying and actively pursuing potential leads, offering formal proposals and negotiating contracts.
- Provides marketing suggestions to maximize hotel occupancy during slow periods.
- Maintains a presence and promotes goodwill in industry-related organizations such as HSMA, WCSA, LV Tourism Council and AH & MA., USGA and PGA.
- Sees to it that all groups booking are executed properly including receipt of payment, rooming lists and evaluations.
- Ensures that all daily availability and booking reports are ran and all daily tracking is done for performance and forecasts.
- Monitors competitors promotional programs and pricing and gives feedback to immediate supervisor as necessary.
- Maintains close contact with travel agents, meeting planners and corporate clients.
- Travel as needed to attend trade shows and seminars.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret general business statistics, technical gaming procedures and regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information, respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, vendors, agents and other members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive amount of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer literate, working knowledge of MS Word, Excel.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands to handle objects and operate a computer; and occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 40 pounds.
- The noise level in work environment is usually moderate.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have one (1) to three (3) years sales experience and/or training, specializing in hotel corporate and convention sales.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
3501 total views, 5 today