Part-Time Company Confidential Receptionist job in Dallas, TX
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Dallas, TX 75206
Reports directly to the Executive Director of Customer Service.
Summary of Duties:
- Retrieves messages from general delivery mailbox voicemail and forward to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel.
- Enters customer call information into customer service call tracking systems.
- Utilizes customer service tracking software to minimize duplication of cases and proper routing of phone calls with in customer service department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitors’ access in and around the corporate office.
- Performs functions such as typing, filing, and running various reports.
- Assists office personnel as needed.
- Assists in the receipt, sorting, and routing of inter-office mail.
- Sends faxes and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondences, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Assists in customer refund maintenance and repair order filing and/or pulling of RO’s.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one-year certificate from college or technical school, or 3-6 months related experience and/or training.
- Strong organizational, written & oral communication skills.
- Requires familiarity with PC & literacy basic program skills such as Word and Excel.
- Professional demeanor and dress is required.
- Must be flexible with hours.
- May require lifting of 10 to 20 lbs.
- Responsible for maintaining regular and reliable attendance.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship. This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other tasks be performed when business circumstances warrant it (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, other developments, etc.)
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
1204 total views, 1 today