Full-Time Associate Relations Administrative Services Support Manager
Winston-Salem, NC – 200 West Second Street
Provide comprehensive, centralized support for the corporation in areas such as management of immigration affairs; S.A.F.E. Act administration; employee programs – service award and retirement gift administration; Code of Ethics issues reporting and analysis; medical records warehousing; career transition services management; unemployment claims administration; as well as serving as the liaison for the department/division for Business Recovery, records management and information security. Working with the Employee Relations Administrative Services Manager, this role will serve as a strategic technical expert executing the design, implementation, administration and, where applicable, monitoring of best practices and programs within the specified areas of responsibility.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential job functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Manage the corporation’s centralized immigration initiative, including the oversight of all I-9 forms and related right-to-work documentation to ensure compliance with all U. S. Department of Homeland Security requirements. Focus on accuracy and timeliness in all aspects of communication, issues resolution, and reporting. Working with internal legal counsel, designated external counsel, Corporate Diversity Manager and others as appropriate, ensure that BB&T is abreast of all required federal immigration mandates. Working with IT, stay abreast of technology changes in the FileNet system that might impact immigration records storage or retrieval.
2. Manage the corporation’s S.A.F.E. Act process, including serving as the liaison with Human Systems IT and line of business (LOB) coordinators; managing the RAP sheet process; coordinating the updating of MLO registry information into the HRMS; facilitating meetings with LOBs; staying abreast of S.A.F.E. legislation; tracking and follow-up of all S.A.F.E.-related jobs to ensure completeness of registrations; networking with other financial institutions via conference calls and other venues.
3. Manage the corporation’s Service Award Program and Retirement Gift Program, coordinating vendor relationships in negotiating service contracts and/or rendering overall account analysis. Manage communications with managers and employees, as well as appropriate departments, to effect timely and accurate reporting and issues resolution.
4. Manage the ongoing process of reporting and analyzing Code of Ethics violations, using the data to identify and recommend enhancements to the reporting process and, where applicable, to the Code of Ethics online course.
5. Manage the warehousing of all employees’ medical records, ensuring timely and accurate indexing of documents for use by the Regional Employee Relations offices and Benefits Administration. Working with IT, stay abreast of technology changes in the FileNet system that might impact medical records storage or retrieval.
6. Serve as the technical resource on special projects, providing knowledge and skills related to process flow, database development and enhancement, survey development and analysis, etc. Stay abreast of new technology or enhancements in current technology, which might aid in the improvement of Employee Relations Administrative Services processes / service delivery.
7. Manage the process of updating Human Systems policies. Working with Compensation and Benefits, manage the coordination of changes to the Human Systems Policy Manual into the EXCELLENCE Employee Handbook.
8. Serve as the liaison between BB&T and the third-party unemployment insurance vendor to ensure appropriate handling and closure of unemployment claims issues. Work with the appropriate Regional Employee Relations Manager to respond to any disputes related to claims resolution with the vendor. Analyze the effectiveness of vendor services and oversee needed service quality initiatives.
9. Oversee the process for referrals for career transition services for employees impacted by job eliminations throughout the corporation. Work with the designated third-party vendors to affect timely and appropriate service delivery to BB&T employees.
10. Serve as the liaison for the department/division for Business Recovery, records management and information security.
11. Effectively manage the cost of programs to help maximize the corporation’s investment in these programs. Identify and recommend process enhancements and cost-savings strategies to help ensure the greatest efficiency and value.
12. Stay abreast of industry practices within the respective area of management.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
2. Five years of relevant experience
3. Proven oral and written communication skills
4. Proven accounting skills
5. Effective PC reporting skills (Excel, Access, etc.)
6. Proven ability to handle confidential, non-public or otherwise restricted information with integrity
7. Ability to travel as necessary
Desired Skills and Competencies:
1. Three years of experience in the field of immigration administration
2. Proven advanced technical skills (Microsoft Excel, Access, Project, etc.)
3. Project management skills; project management certification (Process Master or Green Belt)
4. HR compliance-related experience
5. HRIS or payroll background
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
1006 total views, 1 today