Full-Time Sales Service Associate, Part Time
Part Time Sales and Service Associate
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you passionate about superior customer service? Are you excited by reaching or exceeding sales goals?
AAA is looking for dedicated team members to provide the outstanding member experience we are known for. Our Sales and Service Associates are the face of our branches, providing knowledgeable support to our members.
Here, we welcome your skills in providing outstanding customer service. That will include educating them on the various ways to access AAA products and services: be it through a visit to a local branch, online, by the phone, even through the mail. Though you will be working under general direction, your professional demeanor and self-sufficiency will carry you, whether you handle moderately complex customer transactions or provide training and technical guidance to others. We will invest in your success by providing you with unparalleled training and support
The scheduled for this position is 20 hours per week working Monday-Friday from 10:00am to 2:00pm. There may be additional hours request for vacation coverage.
Why work for us?
- Compensation – AAA provides competitive compensation complete with an annual incentive plan.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
- 401k Matching – $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Annual Incentive Plan – Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
- Paid Time Off – Ten hours per month, ten holidays annually, one floating holiday and 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
- Collaborative Environment – AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
- Development – We invest in our people. AAA leadership will support you in your career development planning.
- United Way – $1-$1 matching
Sales and Service Associate Responsibilities:
- Perform for AAA Members’ various needs, including DMV transactions, cashiering, domestic travel preparations, underwriting support, and more
- Understand, promote, and generate referrals for promotions, products and services to achieve both individual and departmental goals and objectives, while turning customer obstacles into mutually achieved successes
- Identify process-improvement opportunities
- Provide assistance in other offices from time to time
- Make customer-service decisions within established guidelines and confidently handle routine transactions independently
- Take the initiative toward pursuing and owning your own personal development plan
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
• Minimum of 2 years sales or customer service. Cashiering experience preferred
• High school diploma or GED required
• Experience working with, attaining and surpassing sales goals
**Please note that you will be asked to complete a candidate assessment following your application, via email. Your application will not be considered until the assessment has been completed.**
A career with AAA NCNU is unique, just like you. Through our robust Team Member value proposition, we strive to create an environment where you can thrive, our Members experience legendary service and we positively impact the communities we work and live in.
188 total views, 1 today