Part-Time Production Business Support Administrator
TITLE: Production Business Support Administrator
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Production
LOCATION: Santa Maria, CA
CLASSIFICATION: Regular, Full-time
Reiter Affiliated Companies (RAC), an international berry company, is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Santa Maria District. We currently have a career opportunity available for a Production Business Support Administrator. The position will be headquartered in Santa Maria, CA and will report to the VP, Production.
The Production Business Support Administrator isresponsible for providing project management support to the assigned region, which includes, but is not limited to, event planning, lease administration and compliance, organic certifications, water quality reporting, and administrative support to the production department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for scheduling meetings for management and team travel including hotel, car rental, airplane reservations, and process passports.
· Office management for ranch including maintaining supplies, and coordinating with cleaning crew, gardener, plant crew, plumber and kitchen cleanup. Responsible for special orders or big ticket items
- Responsible for providing translation of documents when requested.
- Maintains management financial records and payments, approves and codes invoices, and maintains organization charts.
- Participates in planning sessions for district for open ground, capital purchases, lean training, and strategic planning.
· Responsible for reporting including pesticide report, PFQ report, and labor forecast.
· Meets with local and government regulators on compliance; and prepares responses to Government Commissioner and County questionnaires and inquiries.
· Responsible for planning, coordinating and allocating budget for events, including the annual Employee Resources Fair.
· Responsible for leases, subleases and land Compliance
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a project management function.
· Requires 3-5 years of experience in administration, specifically with knowledge of farming, event planning, leases, and organic certifications.
· Fluency in both written/verbal English and Spanish required.
· Knowledge and experience of the farming industry and issues.
· Proficient using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
· Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of professionalism
· Knowledge of government regulations, professional “best practices”, and industry trends as they apply to farming, land, water, and compliance related functions and responsibilities.
· Strong mathematical aptitude and analysis skills for researching, analyzing, developing, and leading in the implementation of production related programs and recommendations.
· Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in dealing proactively with all levels of internal and external management, vendor, or agency personnel.
- Travel to RAC offices and ranches, meetings and events may be required
- Please submit cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
399 total views, 1 today