Part-TimeCheddars Restaurant Server – Hiring Event! job in Allen, TX
|Job Title||Server – Hiring Event!|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||Cheddars – 190 East Stacy Road|
Allen, TX 75002
Server – Hiring Event!
This employer has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Cheddars is now hiring Servers for their DALLAS, ALLEN and MESQUITE locations!
Apply Now! Interviews will be held on May 12th, 13th and 14th!
Server Position Summary: Provide genuine and friendly service that is responsive to all of your guests’ needs resulting in an exceptional dining experience. Each server’s primary objective is to meet the needs of our guests – not only in their section but throughout the restaurant.
Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them
- Approach guests within two minutes or less and guide them through the menu to enhance their guest experience by offering and describing menu items in an inviting way
- Find ways to please our guests through personalized service and genuine concern for their experience
- Own and resolve all guest requests or concerns immediately
- Maintain outstanding service levels not only in designated 3 table section but for all of our guests
- Follow responsible alcohol service standards to ensure guest safety
- Makes themselves available to expedite food, get beverages and then deliver these to our guests
- Check back with the guests frequently throughout the meal and be sure to pre‐bus any item that is not in use
- Process orders and payments quickly and efficiently according to established standards so our guests’ wonderful experience will not be interrupted
- Genuinely thank guests by their names and invite them to visit us again
- Ensure that all tables are cleaned and reset with a sense of urgency from clean floors, dry seats and table tops so that the next group of guests will have an enjoyable beginning to their meal
- Completes all running responsibilities throughout the shift including restocking and replenishing service supplies, condiments and service ware
- Complete an accurate cash out in a timely manner and then turn it in to the manager on duty
- Arrive to work on time, well‐groomed and in clean and pressed attire according to Cheddar’s server dress and appearance standards
Cheddar’s participates in E-Verify. To learn more about E-Verify click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/what-e-verify
Please click APPLY to submit your application today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Must have the ability to learn the Cheddar’s menu in order to answer guests’ questions and make outstanding suggestions
- Must have knowledge of alcoholic service laws and standards
- Must be legal ago to serve alcohol based on state mandated guidelines
- Must have a good knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money in order to quickly and accurately make change for the guests and to accurately perform cash out at the end of the shift
- Must be able to operate a point‐of‐sale system
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 30 pounds
- Be able to bend and reach as necessary during the shift
- No visible tattoos are allowed
- Must practice high sanitary standards including washing hands frequently
507 total views, 1 today